<$BlogRSDUrl$>

虽说无一物,尘埃处处盖。未经勤拂拭,何知镜非台?

3.02.2005

Science is but a philosophy. The scientific method is essentially an extremely cautious means of building a supportable, evidenced understanding of our world (wikipedia.org), but many people think that it is the only means. Yet it is but a philosophy which cannot be proven by its own methods.

I have nothing against technology. I would die of boredom within a matter of days in this quite town if not for the internet. I enjoy not having to shit outdoors over a giant pit of more shit having only bacteria as a means of removal. I enjoy not having to rub two pieces of wood together for light, warmth and cooking. I like technology. I love technology.

But I wouldn't jump to reject anything just because science can't prove it with their limited machines and our limited senses.
Comments: 发表评论

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?