<$BlogRSDUrl$>

虽说无一物,尘埃处处盖。未经勤拂拭,何知镜非台?

4.24.2008

IMPORTANT!!!!! 

What is important to me?

It is important to know what is important.
Both on a large scale: what is important to you in life?
Also on a small scale: what is important to you at this moment in time?

It is important to be honest to yourself.
It is important to deal with things at the appropriate time and place, and be able to let go of it when it's not the time. A good exercise is to write down all the things that are bothering me at the moment and deal with them if I can, leave them if I cannot, and come back to them at a later time.

I do not have to keep something at the back of my mind 24/7 just because I am scared I forget.

It is important to know what I fear. I do not have to be "not scared". I just need to acknowledge the fear and know what the fear is making me do. Fear should not stop me from doing what I really want to do. It is ok to be scared.

I do not have to search for ways to make myself complete. I am already complete.

I am scared. I did not allow myself to be scared for the longest time. I was always seen? expected? to be intelligent and well-adjusted and be able to cope with my problems. Seen and expected by who? by others? by myself? But the fact is, I am scared. I am scared of the future. I am scared that I cannot cope. I am scared. And I did not allow myself to be scared. And because I did not acknowledge it, I was consumed by it. So now I say, I am scared. It is ok to be scared. I don't need to be not scared.
Comments: 发表评论

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?